Oil Seals are important parts of various agricultural machinery and equipment, and are widely used.
HMB001 Series Vehicle Tracker are important parts of various agricultural machinery and equipment, and are widely used. Various oil seals are installed on tractors, agricultural transport vehicles, rice and wheat combine harvesters and other agricultural machines, which can effectively prevent the leakage of lubricating oil and hydraulic oil, and prevent dust and dirt from entering the machine. The performance and quality of oil seals directly affect the reliability of various agricultural machinery and equipment. The oil seal has a long life of 1 year, and a short life of only a few months or even three to five days. If it is scrapped due to an oil leak due to a weak seal, it will seriously affect the working efficiency of various agricultural machinery and equipment, which will not only increase fuel consumption and production costs, but also pollute the environment. Farm machinery operators should understand the causes and countermeasures of oil seal leakage.
Agricultural Machinery Oil Seals
The following are the countermeasures to solve Agricultural Machinery Oil Seals shared by oil seal suppliers:
1.Master and identify the basic knowledge of fake and inferior products, and choose high-quality and standard oil seals.
2. Before installation, if the outer surface of the shaft journal is rough or has defects such as rust spots, rust, burrs, etc., it should be smoothed with a fine emery cloth or oil stone; apply clean oil or grease to the oil seal lip or the corresponding position of the journal; Coat the outer ring with sealant, and wrap the keyway on the shaft with hard paper to avoid scratching the oil seal; for the lip, use a special tool to rotate and press the oil seal in, and do not hit hard to prevent The oil seal is deformed or the spring is broken and fails; if the lip flanges, the spring falls off and the oil seal is skewed, it must be removed and reinstalled. It should be noted that when the machine journal is not worn and the oil seal spring has sufficient elasticity, do not tighten the inner spring without authorization.
3. The oil seals applied to machinery generally have harsh working conditions, large environmental temperature differences, a lot of dust, and frequent machine vibrations, which make the mechanical conditions constantly change, so frequent inspections, maintenance and maintenance are required.
4. If the journals and bearings of the machine are severely worn, the oil seal rubber is aging or the spring fails, repair and replace the corresponding parts in time.
5. For abnormal heating components, the fault should be resolved in time to avoid mechanical overspeed and overload operation to prevent the oil seal lip temperature from rising, rubber aging, and early lip wear.
6. Frequently check the oil level and quality of the engine oil. If the engine oil level is too low or there are too many impurities, and there are alloy powders and metal iron filings, the old engine oil must be completely replaced. The brand and quality of the engine oil must be in accordance with the season. Claim.
7. The oil seals that are not in use should be kept properly to prevent oil seals from being stained with oil, dust or exposed to sunlight.
The company also provides Automobile Oil Seals, please feel free to contact us if necessary